Thursday, January 3, 2008

GSE Sydney and Conference Locations

Guys, see below a link to Google Maps to give you an idea of the relative locations for your Hosting in each Zone. The distance from the Northern most location from the Southern most is approximately 1.5 Hours drive.
The Rural location in Bathurst is the site for the 2008 Annual District Conference. The "out of town" Conference locations are always well attended and fellowship and fun are the name of the game. We hope all enjoy the experience.
There will be an opportunity to participate in Vocational tours on the Friday preceding the conference--details will be posted on the activity sheet shortly.


Map Link

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ian,

With technology it is so fasinating to be able to zoom right in and see with incredible detail the surroundngs that we will soon call home. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Craig Windt said...

Wow, Ian! As you have started adding our activities to each of the locations on the map, I get more and more excited! I cannot wait to see the information for the other sites. Thanks for all of the hard work.

Unknown said...

Craig, yes its coming together, by the end of this week we should have most of the gaps filled.
Then we can micro manage the Vocational offerings to ensure we have the topics well covered and focussed on your individual preferences.

Megan Yezak said...

Wow, it is great to have the itinerary so well spelled out in advance. I'm really looking forward to all that cool stuff we will be doing, and now I can pack more rationally. At Ian's suggestion, I've added a link for our Map & Itinerary on the right-hand side of our blog, so that we will have easier access to it from now on. Thanks again to our Aussie teammates for putting all this great stuff together for us.