Hard to believe that I'm making my first blog entry. It takes a momentous event to pull me kicking and screaming into the modern age. I have to say I am thrilled about the GSE to Australia. When I read about it in the paper a couple months back, I thought, "wow, that would be so cool." I was thinking of applying, but didn't think I really had the chance. It was through the encouragement of my former employer, Barb Fisher, that I decided to apply. Even then, I though that I may get to the interview stage, and that would be it. I was so nervous at my interview! It was my first interview in 10 years, so I was a little out of practice. I went home that day thinking that I did the best that I could, but not to be too disappointed when I would find out I wasn't accepted. Luckily, it was a busy day after the interview, because I completely forgot all about getting a call back that day. When Jeff called to offer me a spot, I couldn't believe it. I was so excited!
Since that day I have anxiously awaited out meetings to learn about where we're going and what we'll be doing. It still seems like it's years away yet, but when I stop to look at the calendar, I realize that it's coming up very quickly.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Craig,
We sure are glad to have you on the team! Our time is approaching quickly and I appreciate your attention to detail by getting the necessary tasks completed in a timely manner.
Post a Comment