Hi my name is Yvonne Brantley. When I was told that I had been selected for the Australian Group Study Exchange, there where over 150 days until the trip. That time has drindled below 90 days and I can't tell you what happened to the time. Needless to say, I am overwhelmed with everything else in my life that I haven't really had the time to get excited. I am reading literature to familiarize myself with Australia though.
The team has been meeting regularly to prepare for the trip. During that time, I have gotten to know the other team members. I am looking forward to spending more time with them while in Australia. I also look forward to working on the power point presentation which will help the Australian Rotary Club get to know us better.
I am truly honored to have been selected and I am eager to learn all that I can.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I hadn't started counting the days just yet...but now that you mention it, we had better start packing! It is right around the corner.
Post a Comment