I am so thrilled and excited to be serving as the Team Leader for our exchange to District 9680 in Australia! We've got a fantastic team that I hope the readers of this blog will get a chance to know over the next several months ahead. Each brings a unique background and set of skills. Case in point is this blog. Megan quickly stepped forward and volunteered to get this thing set up. For me this is the first time ever on a blog and I suspect that our team will encounter many more firsts during this exchange. We hope to share those with our family and friends and appreciate the support of our fmailies while we undertake this opportunity.Tuesday, November 6, 2007
I am so thrilled and excited to be serving as the Team Leader for our exchange to District 9680 in Australia! We've got a fantastic team that I hope the readers of this blog will get a chance to know over the next several months ahead. Each brings a unique background and set of skills. Case in point is this blog. Megan quickly stepped forward and volunteered to get this thing set up. For me this is the first time ever on a blog and I suspect that our team will encounter many more firsts during this exchange. We hope to share those with our family and friends and appreciate the support of our fmailies while we undertake this opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment