Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It is November 27 and snowing just enough outside to keep me in-doors for now. I will have to go out and bust the ice in the rabbit water dishes and fill my out-door wood burner with more red oak to heat my house. I understand it is summer time down under. We have been talking about Austrialia so much I cannot wait to get to warm weather. Later, Rusty Laurenz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rusty,

Hey, you got the posting thing figured out! Nice job.

I have a question as it's COLD here at home and we're enjoying ourselves downunder who's going to do your chores around the house? What will breaking ice in rabbit bowls and filling the woodstove.....

Take care,

Jeff

Rusty Laurenz said...

Linda, that's why we both could not go. I am most worried about plowing the snow. We have a long drive way (150 yards) to plow. Linda will be teaching everyday at school; she is going to fill in for someone who will be having a baby. My parents will be snow birds in Florida at that time. So she will need to feed our animanl, stoke the fire, and do the chores at my folks as well. And keep the kids happy and healthy. Rusty