Wednesday, December 12, 2007

AU Management Team

Hi Guy's, A pretty amateurish effort and unrehearsed, but our first shot!!--all up from here!

IanC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ian, John, Ross, Bob and Francis; Great to receive this video from you all. It certainly makes traveling to a new place so much easier when we can put a face to a name! Ws so appreciate the warm welcome and the hard work that oyu all are doing on our behalf.

G'day mates!

Unknown said...

Hey there, onto the local lingo already well done!

Megan Yezak said...

Echo what Jeff said -- it's great to see the faces of our new mates, and I do thank you for all the groundwork you're laying to make our trip memorable. I really got excited when I heard from Ross about my vocational day, and can't wait to trade thoughts with him and others about healthcare down under.

G'day!