Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

This is always a great time of the year for our family. Our kids were both at home for the holidays and we're generally able to slow things down a bit between Christmas and New Years. Last week, son Troy and I were able to do some skiing in Northern Michigan. Great fun to spend time together on the slopes! Meanwhile Kim and daughter Joy did some shopping.

As we prepare to usher in the new year I give thanks for all of the blessings that we've received during the past year. It's been a great one for sure, especially with the new friends that we've made in our GSE team and the Aussies friends that we've only met electronically so far. When I think about all that 2008 has in store for us I look forward with great anticipation. The opportunity to meet new people and to experience new things.

Happy New Year to you all and for our Aussie friends we'll look forward to meeting you in person soon!

No comments: