Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bush Walking


Monday morning started as it often does; Our hosts drove us to McDonalds to meet for a car pool and then off on an adventure. We drove all the way to the Blue Mountains and met a guide who took us bush walking for hours. He gave us each a huge sandwich, an apple, and a bottle of water. At lunch time he finally let us sit down to eat. We were on top of Mount Tomah where we promptly devoured all our food. We had worked up quite an appitite. The view was awesome. We were on a point of solid rock overlooking a magnificent valley on three sides. When we arrived back, we had walked through four different types of vegitation, including a rain forest.

3 comments:

Craig Windt said...

What's this? No mention of my death-defying accident/injury?? My knee will never be the same... ;-)

Yvonne Brantley said...

Neither will my back. Rusty, I can't believe that you didn't mention me and Craig almost deadly falls.

Rusty Laurenz said...

I did not want to bring up either of your hiding abilities. I believe Megan crashed twice. She said it must have been the shoes. We all did fine; we all walked out on our own power. I thought we might have to drag Jeff out of there he wanted to stay.