Tuesday we were met by Kellyville Rotary and their bus. A Rotarian drove us to Wentworth Falls for morning tea. I have drank more tea this month then I have ever in my whole live. I found I like black tea over herbal tea, with no milk and no sugar. We also ate fresh fruit and scones. Any way the falls were amazing. It is very easy to like the Blue Mountains. This picture is of the Three Sisters. Notice the blue haze (the affluent from the gum trees) in the back ground and the expansive valleys. We walked down to a bridge between the main rock and the closest sister (rock pillar.) It took 50 years for early explores to finally cross these Blue Mountains. We took a big cable car down to the bottom of the valley, had a walk and a look at an old coal mine and road the gondola back up to the top. As our hosts were setting up a portable BBQ grill and cooking chicken, beef, and sausages some of us explored Gordon Falls near by. What a wonderful day!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment