Monday, February 18, 2008

Over the top!

The hospitaliity that our team has recieved since arriving in 9680 has been nothing short of fantastic! From the moment we arrived the team here has taken great care of us. Our first night at Darling Harbour was unbeleivable and we instantly fell in love with Sydney!



Had a great visit with DG Monica and husband Geoff and infact as I write this post on Tuesday morning (6:00 a.m. here) I'm awaiting a walk with Monica before beginning our day.



My hosts Phil an Lyn Stanton are awesome. We attended a large church on Sunday night, and Phil guesses maybe 1500 people attended. We then came back home for a great barbeque.

The team is adjusting well and we're all having a great time together. We're all meeting some neat people with varing life experiences. To be sure our in many instanctes what we've learned is that our Aussie hosts know as much or more about thinigs (epecially politics) in the US as we do. Meanwhile somewhat embaressingly we know little about Australia or other countries for that matter.

More as we have time. Miss everyone at home and hope that all is well.

1 comment:

William said...

This is where they are having
breakfast.

Then they are takeing a boat from here

After that they have lunch and explore
this

I hope they have a wonderful time, but I can't say that I'm not a little bit jealous.
:)