Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello from Rayong

We got into Rayong at around 7pm last night, and have been enjoying the time off to rest up a little bit. Our hotel is right on the beach, with spectacular views.

I took some time to go through the hundreds of photos I've taken just in the last week and posted some of them up on Flickr. Be sure to check them out at this link to our Flickr page.

Tomorrow afternoon we head back north to Bangkok to continue with our program.

2 comments:

Ajay said...

All of your pictures are AMAZING!! It looks like you are having a great time. Can't wait to hear all the stories in person. I've got to make it a point to visit Thailand!

PIRG28Ruby said...

Hi, Mike. The photos really are giving us a glimpse of what you all are experiencing; Visually, so much to see and experience that is unusual. Love the tuk-tuks, pink cabs, the traffic, the architecture, the temples, the landscape,the special experiences you've all had & of course, the people! Can't wait for 2012: RI Convention in THAILAND!!-Ruby P.S. Coool sunglasses , Mike!!!