Jessica described our experience on the Koh Samed island, it is spelled several different ways. The Thai characters are from a Pali/ Indian base and when they put letters to the language they can vary. It is just a way to help us westerners to be able to read and maybe pronounce the words.
I wanted to include a few photos of our time exploring the island. It was a great day. I loved being in the water and seeing a variety of coral when we snorkelled. Not many fish, but good views of the coral. The white sand beach and tourquoise water was beautiful too. The boat trip from the mainland, then around the island with the stops along the way for viewing fish,snorkelling, being dropped off on the beach for a couple of hours, picked up and returned was less than $40 total for each of us. It was very helpful for us rather than finding our own way around that day since our time was limited. Here are some snapshots to tell part of the story.

2 comments:
WOW...What a great beach, like Ajay, I think I'm adding Thailand to the places I would like to visit.
Snorkeling! What a way to relax! Bob and I would love this, as well! -Ruby
Post a Comment