Monday, March 30, 2009

Home, Home On the Range

We all made it safely home.
I must say after such an amazing month, it's been difficult for me to adjust back to American life. I miss Thailand and the wonderful friends we made already! I truly think this trip changed my life. Jessica will never be the same.... and for the better.

I want to thank everyone again and again. Thanks to Rotary, our sponsoring clubs, Ajay, Ruby, Bob, Hratch and our super leader Lynne. Thanks to our Thai host families, all of the great Rotarians we met, the businesses we visited and to Worramon Baiyoke for being so kind and patient with us. Thanks to family, friends and co-workers for following our blog.

I'm looking forward to welcoming the inbound team next Sunday. We had a few chances to get to know them and they are kind and beautiful. Everyone will love them.

I'm back to work Wednesday. I'm excited to share my stories and pictures of the printing vocational visits and show off the Siam Sports publications with Mike and I pictured in them.

See you all soon! Thank you Thank you! Thank you! You will be sick of seeing our thousands of pictures!

1 comment:

PIRG28Ruby said...

Jessica: It really sounds like this trip to Thailand was a life-transforming trip for you. I'm so glad it had such an impact and look forward to hearing more about what you learned and experienced.
- Ruby